Time is getting close... we can all tell! Monday night my mom came down to help out again. Trenton posed us for this picture and said, "Take our picture, Grandma!"
This is how most evenings look for us... Mommy on the couch, T watching the Wiggles... especially if Daddy is working late ;)
Not sure about this face below. He made it for Jim.
I've really been proud of T for all the different foods he likes to eat. Maybe it was from diversifying my diet during nursing? I've read that can help... but I also know that giving him the veggies first is KEY. Above, he eats a green bell pepper (from our CSA) along with roasted pumpkin seeds that Jim made. We got a pumpkin a few weeks ago, and two butternut squashes. This Sunday, we made pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice muffins, roasted pumpkin seeds, and of course, a pumpkin pie. Eating it fresh out of the oven, with chunks of fresh pumpkin in it, Jim declared it the best pumpkin pie he's ever had. Awww!
3 comments:
Hmm, eating veggies, running around in his undies, making strange faces at the camera...can you tell he's my boy? :-)
Go Trenton! Eating good!
So you're feeling the time ticking now, huh? Oh!!! I hope all goes well. I'll be thinking of ya! So glad your mom can be there with you.
I'm just testing this out to see if I can put a link in a post.
Plus, it's cool to look at old photos. :-)
Post a Comment