Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Party, '08



Who is this handsome looking cow, you ask? Why, it is Trenton!

Today the MOMS Club had their annual "Fall Festival" (aka Halloween Party). We were very excited that the weather held up. Although costumes were optional, T just needed to be in the cow suit! Once we got there, though, he changed out.















Which was a good thing, because he ate one of these deliciously messy cupcakes ;)














Jim came with us to the party, as I was assigned to work one of the booths. The kids rotated through stations and earned prizes. Trenton came home with a pirate bucket, a medal, a few little Halloween baskets, a glow-in-the-dark bracelet, and skeleton rings.









I was glad that they held the party this early and that I could attend. We have a few more Halloween events that we can attend (a parade at B&N, an event at the local senior center), and I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss them. But that's why we have grandparents and Daddy!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Those cupcakes are kind of scary!